Thursday, August 23, 2012

TAILGATE READY AND FASHION APPROVED!



Wow!!!! I cannot believe this year is flying by so fast!!!! It has been crazy! I just got back from market and I hope all of my FAB customers are loving the new arrivals because this is my favorite time of the year!! I know I am always talking about the F’s in life, you remember, Fashion, Family, Friends, Food, Fun, and now one of the long awaited F’s that keeps getting better and better every year….FALL!!! I don’t know about y’alll but this Mississippi girl is ready for some COOL weather…oh and OF COURSE my BOOTS!!!!!

Fashion in the fall is so fun!!!! I am so READY to slip into all of my Fall favorites!!! Now, when I think of Fall I think of the fair, football, the leaves turning, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and all the wonderful things Fall brings to us each year! I love everything about Fall, one of the things Fall brings to my life is FOOTBALL!!! I don’t  know about y’all but I love to tailgate. It is the perfect time to hang out with friends and family and really enjoy all the F’s in life!! We all know the best part about football season is getting dressed up and going out to The Grove, District, Junction or where ever your tailgate may be.

 Material Girls has been on a mission to bring you the best fashion for this tailgate season! This year when it was time to have our Fall photo shoot for our advertising I even decided to go with a tailgate themed photo shoot!!!! I LOVE IT!!! We are going to be ringing those cowbells, cheering for the eagles, and singing Hotty Toddy this football season!!! The store is stocked with more game day outfits than ever before. Material Girls is even going be giving you discount cards for shopping for your tailgate outfits!! Come in any of our stores anytime between now and November 18th and get your “Tailgate ready and Fashion approved” by Material Girls discount card!!!



I hope you ladies enjoy our SNEAK PEAK into our Tailgate fashion shoot!!!!













2 comments:

  1. Tibet is without doubt one of the most remarkable places to visit in Asia. It offers fabulous monastery sights, breathtaking high-altitude treks, stunning views of the world’s highest mountains and one of the most likeable peoples you will ever meet.

    Tibet mountaineering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney,

    I wanted to let you know that I will not be returning to your stores after a couple of experiences I have had at the Hattiesburg store. The service I receive is completely unacceptable, I do not want to patronize a store that I feel uncomfortable in. There are only 2 girls who offer decent service, one is named Caitlin and the other is younger blonde (her name escapes me.) I recently returned something and I was so appalled, it was the final straw. I quietly gave my store credit to someone in the store because I knew I would never return.

    A quick search on my Amex account tells me I've spent over 3,000 dollars at that store and online purchases just since the Hattiesburg store opened. This does not include cash purchases or my bank account. I am sorry to say I will be patronizing other boutiques in Hattiesburg until you do house cleaning of your employees. They are unprofessional, rude, and don't care about your business.

    ReplyDelete