Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back from LA!

Hey Girls!  So I just got back from LA and I'm SO excited for ya'll see all the fabulous new merchandise that will be arriving all week!  We got 25 boxes at each store yesterday and 28 in today!  We'll be getting even more in all week so be sure to check in daily!  As soon as we get all the new stuff out, we'll be sure to take lots of Facebook pics so of our out-of-town fans can see it all too!

I wanted to share a little bit of my LA trip with all our fans! My friend Crystal and I flew out to LA on Monday of last week and stayed until Friday!  We had SUCH a great time and even got to go see the Jay Leno Show... and sat on the FRONT ROW!


Here are a few snapshots from our trip to give you an idea of what it's all about!
This is one of our FAVORITE rep's, Daniel!  Next to me is my friend April Bullock, owner of Eve Marie's Boutique in Hattiesburg! She usually comes out to LA the same time I do that way we get to do alot of buying together!


These shorts were some of my absolute fav's that I found!  The silver stitching details are amazing and make these shorts extra special and perfect for a dinner date with some heels!





Another HUGE trend I've seen in LA and during my last trip to NYC market is LONG skirts!  Yes, they are back!  These are perfect for summer, just throw on a tank and some sandals and you're all set!  We actually just got this skirt in both stores yesterday so it's out on the floor today!




Here's a little sneak-peak of me in a showroom, and a rep writing my orders!

This is another piece I just fell in love with!  It hasn't arrived just yet, but should be here any day now!  It will look great with your flare denim or white jeans!

I'm sure you can tell from these pics we had a VERY successful trip to market and I just can't wait for y'all to see everything in the stores!  Remember, we get new merchandise in every day so if you come in on a Monday and find great things, then by Wednesday... the entire store is practically NEW again! I want to hear from our fans about what y'all think about everything we got in from LA, your feedback means a lot to me and how I buy!  So, you can always shoot us a message on Facebook or just tell us in the stores, what you're loving, what you're not loving and what we may have missed!  Thanks so much for all your support and for letting me do what I love and help bring all the hottest trends to the Jackson area!




Lastly,  here is a "behind the scenes" shot of Sarah at Renaissance tagging new merchandise and the stack of MORE boxes waiting for her to open!  I better get back there again and help them out!  Hope to see y'all in the stores soon!

Love, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment